Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fright Fall Read a Thon at Castle Macabre



Yes Yes I know I haven't posted in a while.  To be honest sometimes I just lose interest and that is how I have been feeling lately.  Which is why I forgot I signed up for this Read A Thon.  So Although there are three days left I am going to give it a shot.  Thank to Michelle for reminding me!   

I haven't been reading much I have been focusing on art sometimes it is like that for me if I am not doing one I am doing the other. 

But any ways on to what I am going to try to read for the Read A Thon

We have book
 1) The Whisperers by John Connolly
2) The Lost Angel by Javier Sierra
3) The Infernals by John Connolly

I would like to thank Simon & Schuster for sending me these books.  They look good from the outside. ;-)

All the links go to goodreads.com.   Apparently Amazon links are still down or I would link to there.  I don't know what is up with blogger they were down before my last post. 



1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Welcome, Shannon! Hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon. Be sure to stop by and check out the mini-challenges.

Happy reading!