Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BEA on Tuesday

I have returned!
Yesterday I went to Book Expo America (BEA) in New York I met a many new authors and publicists. So many friendly faces and so many booths to cover.  I unfortunately did not even cover half of the floor because being a very shy person BEA is very overwhelming for me but I did much better then the first time I went.  I also had to leave early has I have a partial tear in my Achilles heel and the walking and standing got to me early. 
I grabbed quite a haul.  Would you like to see?

How the Dog Became the Dog: From Wolves to Our Best Friends The Stonehenge Legacy. by Sam Christer The Price of Freedom (Pirates of the Caribbean) BETRAYAL of love and freedom 
Literary Ladies' Guide to the Writing Life, The  If I Had My Way (Mom's Choice Award Recipient)  The Dragon Keeper's Handbook: Including the Myth & Mystery, Care & Feeding, Life & Lore of these Fiercely Splendid Creatures Alphabet Kids - Yang's New Dance (Alphabet Kids)
The Crossroads (Stories from the Golden Age) If I Were You (Stories from the Golden Age) (English and English Edition) Spy Killer (Stories from the Golden Age) (English and English Edition) The Professor Was a Thief (Stories from the Golden Age) 
 Good People The Moon Says It Will

No comments: