Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Dead Until Dark

 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
 
 "I fought the urge to kiss him. But at least I knew it was my very own urge, not a manufactured one."

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

3 comments:

Gina said...

Great teaser! I have this series somewhere in my TBR mountain, but alas it has yet had time to surface....thanks for sharing!

Oh and here's my new "teaser" post if you'd like to have a look...happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Right there with ya GMR! Great teaser! Love the TV series! Here's mine

Andrea said...

Great teaser! I've been slowly reading this series...a couple of chapters here and there. I enjoyed the first one and an on the second one