Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I am looking forward to at BEA!

What's the first thing I am looking forward to at BEA the Books and the People!

I don't really know what is coming out book wise that I will be interested in. I don't really search that far in advanced when I comes to books. I like to be surprised most of the time or i will look if a publisher or my manager asks me look at the copies of magazines with the advanced viewing of books.

I know Catching Fire, the sequel to Hunger Games, is a big one everyone was getting yesterday. And I could kick myself because a copy of the arc showed up at my work and I thought about taking home but I never read Hunger Games. I did think well Catching Fire isn't due out till September and I could read Hunger Games before that and Catching Fire. Oh well

I am also looking forward to the blogger panel at 2pm. Hopefully I find it because I heard it is not on the program.

Well I got to finish packing then it is me and my hubby off to the train.

1 comment:

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

Shannon - I'm so glad you were able to come to BEA and that you enjoyed the panel ... thanks for your comments on my post!

This was my first time at BEA; it was overwhelming, wasn't it? Next year I'll be better at planning who I want to meet with and setting up appointments; I did a lot of wandering the first few hours, then got into the groove!

Great opportunity to connect with other book bloggers, authors, and the publishers we've been working with.