Friday, April 10, 2009

Refer A Book Weekend 4/10/09

Rules of Refer A Book Weekend: To play all you have to do is recommend a book that you liked and post in the comments. Tell me why you liked the book or link to your review. I will pick a recommendation, then add it to my TBR pile and the person who recommended the book will get to win a book from this Pile of Free Books that I reviewed.I usually post the Refer A Book Weekend post at 12pm EST after I am done work. Each week I will post a new post for you to comment in. The winner will not be picked until Monday so you have the weekend to recommend.


Hint: Open to anything.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I very enthusiastically recommend Blackbringer, by Laini Taylor. Here's my review: http://charlotteslibrary.blogspot.com/2009/03/blackbringer-by-laini-taylor.html

BookWormz said...

I'd highly reccomend "The Help" by Katheryn Stockett. It was one of those books that I never, ever wanted to end. You can find my review here: http://bookwormzreader.blogspot.com/2009/03/help-by-katheryn-stockett-audiobook.html

:) Happy Weekend!

Tea said...

I would like to refer "Ill Met By Moonlight" by Sarah Hoyt. Here is the link: Ill Met By Moonlight by Sarah Hoyt

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I found you at Beth Fish's place. I would like to recommend StarClimber by Kenneth Oppel. It is a series of books he wrote. It is the 3rd and last in the series. But it could be read alone! Wonderful book! You can see my review here:
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/starclimber.html Have a great day!

Sherrie