Thursday, February 19, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - Storage


This week’s question is suggested by Kat:
I recently got new bookshelves for my room, and I’m just loving them. Spent the afternoon putting up my books and sharing it on my blog . One of my friends asked a question and I thought it would be a great BTT question. So from Tina & myself, we’d like to know “How do you arrange your books on your shelves? Is it by author, by genre, or you just put it where it falls on?”
I use to arranged my books by last name of author before I was married and have tried to do it after but we just have to many books it gets out of hand. So now I just put it where it falls.

5 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I need to re-organize my bookcases.

Storage

Unknown said...

I'm afraid that's how I'll eventually get with my library - but I hope not. Hopefully I'll have enough shelving for all the books! and I don't plan to let the husband in the library - so that will help. haha!

SmilingSally said...

I'm an organizer. Happy BTT. Here's my answer:
http://bookcritiques.blogspot.com/2009/02/booking-through-thursday-storage.html

claire said...

I organize by author, too.. Don't give up!! It's not too late to pick up where you left off! :D

Anonymous said...

I shelf my books by author's last name in alphabetical order. For fiction and literature, I single out the ones to be re-read and put them on a different case.