In the spirit of the amazing community building that Dewey was so good at, tell us about your favorite blogs, the ones you have bookmarked or subscribe to in your Google Reader, that you visit on a regular basis. Tell us what it is about these blogs that you love, that inspire or educate you or make you laugh. Be sure to link to them so we can find them too.
At the moment I use google dashboard to visit the blogs I like. Here are the five top ones.
1. Becky's Book Reviews - This was one of the first site that got me wanting to start a book blog that and Dewey's site.
2. J. Kaye's Book Blog - J. Kaye is fun and always updated frequently. She always coming up with new ideas to promote others.
3. Fantasy Book Critic - This blog keeps me updated on the newest Fantasy book and graphic novels coming out.
4. An Adventure in Reading - I really enjoy reading this blog and I enjoy the event that raidergirl3 holds every Tuesday- Where are you now?
5. The Thrillionth Page- I may have much books that I read in common with her but Carolyn Jean makes me laugh.