Friday, December 19, 2008

Holidays get Hectic!

I am sorry I haven't posted Holidays have gotten hectic for me that and Wednesday I had one bad day that I didn't want to be on the internet. I don't know if I will get the review up for the Faerie Door as I have not finished reading it yet. It is good though and I found out there will be more books in the series which is awesome! Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on and keep signing up for the giveaway! So happy that I have so many already! :-D

4 comments:

.Books by TJ Baff said...

are you ok?

Confuzzled Shannon said...

Fine now Thanks. :-) Just busy getting holiday shopping and working more holiday hours.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, tis the season for insanity...lol! I look forward to getting the holidays behind us.

.Books by TJ Baff said...

Merry Christmas!