Saturday, November 15, 2008

Winner for 11/15

I am going to surprise everyone and not pick a winner. I am going to pick two winners because i feel like it. The first winner is Amy, who recommended Song Of The Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell. You found one of my weakness Amy the subject of King Arthur and I had not heard of this one. Yes, Yes my weakness so far if you have been paying attention Faeries, and King Arthur of course books in general are at the top of the list. Amy has yet to pick a book but I will email you and we will discuss. ;-) The second winner is Crystal who recommended
books by Deborah MacGillivray so I picked A Restless Knight (The Dragons of Challon, Book 1). I didn't pick the other book you mentioned Crystal because at the moment I do keep away from that genre right now. ;-) Crystal also picked this book out of the Free 4 Refer A Book Friday pile. Congrats to all and if you want email me before I do you it is lavenderagate(at)yahoo(dot)com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Shannon! What an amazing surprise =D

I've sent my email to you! and it's full of grammar/spelling mistakes (I didn't realize it until I hit send...)so I apologize for that =(

Congrats Crystal!

Serena said...

Congrats to amy and crystal!