1. What are you reading right now? Tailsman of Zandria by Christine Norris
2. How many books have you read so far? 4
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Possiblity of Paper Towns
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No but should have
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? A few including one nap I didn't sleep well last night.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I missed so much of it so far.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Unless you have ideas how to keep me awake no.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would visit more blogs.
9. Are you getting tired yet? No took a nap and soda is friend.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Read small books. Kids' book especially.