1. Which hour was most daunting for you? hour 18
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Kids chapter book, maybe even reread your favorite Nancy Drews or Hardy Boys.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think the fact that Dewey had help posting the mini challanges was awesome even though I really didn't participate in them. I focus on reading and trying catch up on Arcs.
5. How many books did you read? 7
6. What were the names of the books you read? Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse, Johnny Big Ears, Pendragon Bk1, Tailsman of Zandria, Dulcie's Taste of Magic, The Dragonfly Secret and Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand
7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Dragonfly Secret
8. Which did you enjoy least? Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Yes and I would be a reader!
Last Read A Thon :
Total Books Read: 4
Total Pages Read: 839
Total Hours Read: ?
This Read A Thon:
Total Books Read:7
Total Pages Read:831
Total Hour Read: 8hr 45 min