Trish over at Hey Lady, Whatcha Reading tagged me for the six quirky things about me meme.
Ze rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Okay, so six quirky things…
1. I like to dip those cheap cream cookies from the grocery store into peanut butter and eat them.
2. NyQuil makes me hyper not sleepy.
3. I am not really into jewelry. I do have jewelry but I don't treat if very nice. :-/
4. I love dragon, faeries and anything purple.
5. I sometimes like soda warm and without it's fizz.
6. I would never get a belly button ring because I hate for my belly button to be touched even by myself. *squirm*
What’s quirky about you?
I tag anyone who reads this and has not done this meme. Just post in comments if you do because I am nosy. Is that a quirky thing too?