Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Musings


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS has me thinking about reviews…

Do you read book reviews online? In newspapers? Elsewhere? If so, do you let those reviews stop you from reading a particular book, if the book was poorly reviewed? Or, do you read the book anyway?


I do read reviews pretty much everywhere. It kinda like movies reviews for me if someone says it's bad and I think it looks good I am not going to pay attention to the bad review. But if I already think it doesn't look good and I read a bad review for it then yeah I probably won't read it. I usually have a very different opinion on most things. So I don't always agree with everyone else so I like to judge things for myself.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly my thoughts. :)

Anonymous said...

"I usually have a very different opinion on most things. So I don't always agree with everyone else so I like to judge things for myself."

You really have a good point there!

Anonymous said...

For me it all depends on who is writing the review.

Anonymous said...

I read them when I see them, but I'll always follow my heart feeling.