Sunday, June 29, 2008

Read A Thon Ending Survey

Here are the post-event survey questions:

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 7 or 8. I got tired.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Fire Within by Chris D'Lacey and the rest of it's series.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really I think it went pretty well.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think the mini challenges were excellent ideas. I may not have gotten to do all of them but they were good and I like how everyone banded together.

5. How many books did you read? four

6. What were the names of the books you read? A Masterpiece for Bess, The Fire Eternal, The Trouble with Tink, Prilla and The Butterfly Lie.

7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Fire Eternal by Chris D'Lacey

8. Which did you enjoy least? The Trouble with Tink

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I didn't cheer.

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would definitely participate again. I would probably be reader and hopefully I will get more practice on commenting myself to other people's blogs because it is hard for me to think of what to say.

No comments: