Monday, June 24, 2019

Mumbling Mondays - Stay Young Of Heart, But Old Of Mind


Stay Young Of Heart, But Old Of Mind





This week my body has been aching but I feel like I did a lot. I got more reading done then I have in a while. I have been writing...sort of. I played D & D with a group of good friends. But I can’t help but notice my body can’t seem to do what I want it. I want to clean but my knees hurt. I need to travel to a laundromat with a heavy bag of clothes but my back hurts. So that means I watch more tv and movies because I need to escape from my body aches. It’s frustrating...so I keep pushing through and do what I can. Is there anything stopping you from doing things you need to do or want to do?






Finished Reading this week


I loved loved this book. My wish is that I had only read it when I was younger. Why? You may ask. Well because when I was younger I fell into a book much easier. These days I read and sometimes my mind travels to other thoughts. This even happens when the book is well written and entertaining. I read this because of Life’s Library group.



Other Stuff I Did This Week

Binged Watch

I watched a lot this week. I will try to sum up



This was a very cute rom-com. It felt very much like a Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler movie. I laughed hard at the Keanu Reeves scenes.



Animal World (Netflix)

This was hubby’s pick. It’s foreign so there was reading involved. Surprisingly some English is spoken and mostly by actor Michael Douglas. Yeah, Michael Douglas is in this. It is about an underground game of Rock, Paper, Scissors...sort of. It was okay…



Aquaman (Borrowed From Library) 

I finally got to see Aquaman!! And you know what..it’s would have been better in the theatre. So many effects that would have been cooler on the big screen. It was good. Was it better than Wonder Woman good? Ummm….no. Wonder Woman is still the better DC movie. Next DC superhero movie I have to see Shazam.



The Dead Zone Season 3 (Amazon Prime)

Just finished up season 3. This is one of the only shows based on a Stephen King novel I think was done right. Probably why it went to 6 seasons. 



Ideal Home (HBO)

This was something I randomly caught on cable. I saw Paul Rudd and was like sure. It is funny. Not really a bad movie. But that tagline above…”These Dads SUCK.” That is terrible...funny yes but terrible. 



Oceans 8 (HBO)

I wasn’t sure whether I ever wanted to see this one...but it was entertaining. I don’t know if I buy that this heist would have ever worked. I felt like I said “bullshit” in my head a lot during it. 



My Creative Side

I haven’t done much art this week. I did get a lovely request from a customer who has ordered from me before. So I will be working on a box this week. 


No comments: